Dr. Patrick Zaarour
- General manager and founder of CMF, born in 1969, married with 3 children
- Member of “The French Society of Infertility”
- Member of FMF “Fetal Medicine Foundation”
- Member of “The French Society of Ultrasound in Gynecology-Obstetrics”
- Member of “The French Society of Breast Cancer”
Holder of several degrees in Gynecology-Obstetrics:
- International Diploma in fetal medicine by “The Foetal Medicine Foundation” London, UK 2000
- Diploma in infertility and reproductive disorders; University of Paris V, René Descartes,France 1999
- Diploma of Specialty in Gynecology-Obstetrics ; University of Paris V, René Descartes, France 1999
- Diploma in Ultrasound in gynecology & Obstetrics; University of Paris XII, Créteil, France 1996
- Diploma in breast diseases ; University of Paris V, René Descartes, France 1994
Our team includes
- A team of gynecologists specialized in fertility treatment and fetal medicine.
- A team of urologists who treat male infertility.
- A vascular surgeon
- A plastic surgeon
- A dermatologist specialized in cosmetology.
- A team of anesthesiologists
- A team of biologists experienced and trained in in-vitro fertilization.
- A specialized midwife who accompanies couples, guides them through the whole period of treatment and ensures preparation sessions for delivery.
- A practical nurse